Don Yocham- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
From his first foray into the trading pits of Chicago to introducing institutional investors to entirely new markets in the early 2000s, he's pretty much covered the entire field of investing in his 25-year career. In the depths of the financial crisis, when the typical investor had lost more than half of their money, his portfolios were up.
Investors were sitting on a pile of money 2.5 times larger than your typical stock investor.
And while most hedge funds struggled through the crash, he handily beat the vast majority of them. He put that same insight to work for a regional bank, protecting 100% of its revenue loss when the Fed started aggressively cutting interest rates in response to the crises.
This added a few million dollars to the bottom line and saved a lot of jobs.
He's spent the last few years as an agent of change in the financial industry, managing investors' money at firms with assets under management ranging between $250 million up to $16 billion.
For the last 18 months, he's been working behind the scenes at NICI, flying around the country, meeting with insiders, talking to CEOs, and looking for the biggest and best private deals for Cannabis Venture Syndicate.
Now, he's brought his skills and expertise to all Members of the National Institute for Cannabis Investors.
Don'S LATEST HEADLINES
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash 0 Saturday, May 30, 2020Three Powerful Forces Are Converging on the Cannabis Industry
While 20 million to 30 million unemployed Americans is a tough number to stomach, one bright sector of the economy will help many of those affected reinvent their careers – cannabis.
Leading companies like Cresco Labs Inc., Curaleaf Holdings Inc., and Green Thumb Industries are proving that cannabis legalization is a key part of getting people back to work and getting the economy back on its feet.
These companies are still selling, building, and yes, even hiring.
And because of three powerful forces converging on this industry, cannabis will soon prove to be the biggest builder of tomorrow's fortunes.Here's our Don Yocham with all the details...
- Cannabis Thursday, February 27, 2020Marijuana Stocks Get a New Catalyst from the NFL's Proposed Policy
- Marijuana Stocks Tuesday, February 18, 2020Illinois Is Blazing the Trail for Cannabis Profits from "Prohibition Territory"
- Marijuana Stocks Saturday, February 15, 2020Why These Companies Are Racing to Profit from Oklahoma's Cannabis Market
- Cannabis Sunday, February 9, 2020CBD Is More Than a Portfolio Winner – It's a Health Game Changer
- Cannabis Friday, February 7, 2020Four Companies Pushing Cannabis Legalization and Your Profit Potential Forward
- Marijuana Friday, January 31, 2020We're Only Scratching the Surface of the Cannabis Plant's Power – and Its Profit Potential
- Cannabis Wednesday, January 22, 2020Where to Start Making Money as Cannabis Grows into a $4 Trillion Market