Don Yocham- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Don Yocham is Executive Director for the National Institute of Cannabis Investors (The Institute) and Director of Cannabis Investing Research for Money Map Press. Before starting his role with The Institute, he was the Head of Private Deals for the publication Cannabis Venture Syndicate.
From his first foray into the trading pits of Chicago to introducing institutional investors to entirely new markets in the early 2000s, he's pretty much covered the entire field of investing in his 25-year career. In the depths of the financial crisis, when the typical investor had lost more than half of their money, his portfolios were up.
Investors were sitting on a pile of money 2.5 times larger than your typical stock investor.
And while most hedge funds struggled through the crash, he handily beat the vast majority of them. He put that same insight to work for a regional bank, protecting 100% of its revenue loss when the Fed started aggressively cutting interest rates in response to the crises.
This added a few million dollars to the bottom line and saved a lot of jobs.
He's spent the last few years as an agent of change in the financial industry, managing investors' money at firms with assets under management ranging between $250 million up to $16 billion.
For the last 18 months, he's been working behind the scenes at NICI, flying around the country, meeting with insiders, talking to CEOs, and looking for the biggest and best private deals for Cannabis Venture Syndicate.
Now, he's brought his skills and expertise to all Members of the National Institute for Cannabis Investors.
Don'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Cannabis 2 Sunday, July 18, 2021Three Cannabis Stocks to Buy (and One to Dump) This Week
Billions in fresh capital is currently sitting on the sidelines, waiting for cannabis stocks to list on major exchanges.
Until that happens – and it will – cannabis investors have an incredible opportunity.
This is the perfect time to move in and build some truly solid positions in your portfolio.
And to give you the best possible start, here are the stocks to drop immediately, the number one stock that should be in every investor's portfolio, and more…Read more...
- Cannabis Thursday, March 4, 2021Three Great Stocks You Won't Find on Robinhood
- Cannabis Wednesday, February 24, 2021There's Still Some Time to Move on This Must-Own Biotech
- Cannabis Thursday, February 4, 2021One Kind of Cannabis Stock Just Did 20x Better Than the S&P 500
- Cannabis Thursday, January 7, 2021These Two Cannabis Stocks Just Delivered 30% Profits in 12 Days… and More Are Coming
- Cannabis Monday, December 21, 2020The Three “Sparks” That Will Make This Tiny Sector the Top Wealth Play for 2021
- Don Yocham Saturday, December 5, 2020This Hot "Off the Radar" Sector Is Handing Us the Market's Fastest-Moving Opportunities
- Don Yocham Saturday, November 28, 2020Make Sure This One Stock Is on Your Buy List for 2021
- Biotech Stocks Wednesday, October 21, 2020This Biotech Has Delivered 1,000% in Profits So Far; Here’s What’s Next
- Don Yocham Saturday, October 3, 2020It's Like We're at the Starting Line for the Greatest Wealth Journey of Our Lifetimes