Keith Fitz-Gerald- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of the High Velocity Profits trading service. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Keith Fitz-Gerald 5 Wednesday, May 16, 2012Five with Fitz: What I See When I Look Over the Horizon
When you've been working the markets as long as I have, you learn that the biggest dangers are always found in a place just over the horizon.
It's why I spend my time hunting for stories, news items and opinions that in the old days were considered far "below the fold."
Invariably, what I am looking for is the stuff that everybody else has missed.
Because I believe that's where the real information is — especially when it comes to uncovering profitable opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
It's the story behind the story that interests me. To find it, you need to go beyond the headline news.
In that spirit, here's my take on five things that I'm thinking about right now.
To continue reading, please, click here...
- Energy 4 Monday, May 14, 2012High Oil Prices: The Truth About Obama's Misguided Witch Hunt
- Precious Metals 15 Friday, May 11, 2012Everything You Need to Know About Gold Prices
- Keith Fitz-Gerald 0 Tuesday, May 1, 2012What U.S. Consumer Spending Data Is Telling Us
- Keith Fitz-Gerald 5What Magazine Covers Really Say About the Stock Market
- Keith Fitz-Gerald 9 Thursday, April 26, 2012Investment Advice: 5 Ways to Conquer Gambler's Ruin
- Keith Fitz-Gerald 40 Friday, April 20, 2012Oil Price Manipulation: What President Obama Doesn't Understand About Oil
- Global Markets 9 Thursday, April 19, 2012Why Wall Street Can't Escape the Eurozone
- Keith Fitz-Gerald 6 Tuesday, April 17, 2012Stock Market Volatility: How to Beat the Market at its Own Game
- Banking 13 Friday, April 13, 2012Is JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Setting Delta Airlines (NYSE: DAL) Up For a Crash?