Steve Christ- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Steve Christ is the Executive Editor for Money Morning. Steve first started trading stocks in the wake of the 1987 market crash - and was immediately hooked. In 2006, he launched his career in the financial press with a prescient call that home prices would fall 30% and hundreds of banks would fail. Before taking over Money Morning, he was the founding editor of The Wealth Advisory, an income newsletter. Today Steve specializes in the housing market and has appeared on radio and TV programs across the country. He resides in his hometown of Baltimore, Md., with his wife and three children.
Steve'S LATEST HEADLINES
- How to Invest 2 Monday, June 3, 2013The Winning Investment System That Gave Us Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch
So what do Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch have in common?
Aside from being legendary investors, neither one of them has ever used technical analysis to dig up a market-beating stock pick.
In a world bereft of charts, trend lines, and candlesticks, both of these heavy weights have relied entirely on fundamental analysis to earn their famous fortunes.
In fact, their disdain for technical analysis is so complete that Buffett once remarked, "I realized technical analysis didn't work when I turned the charts upside down and didn't get a different answer."
Meanwhile, Lynch once observed, "Charts are great for predicting the past."
Instead of focusing on market momentum, they simply concentrated on finding long-term value. It's called fundamental analysis.
And over time, that singular "system" made both men very wealthy.
To continue reading, please click here…
- Money Morning TV 19 Tuesday, May 14, 2013Exclusive Interview: Protecting Yourself from the Worst of Obamacare
- Eurozone 4 Thursday, May 9, 2013Eurozone Risks Don't Rule Out These Solid Income Opportunities
- Investment Advice 0 Friday, April 26, 2013The 10 Secrets of Successful Investing
- Investment Advice 1 Thursday, April 18, 2013Unbeatable Investment Advice from the Great Richard Russell
- Investment Advice 4 Tuesday, April 9, 2013How to Double Your Money on "The Next Whole Foods"
- Stocks 2 Friday, March 1, 2013This Time-Tested Strategy Could Be Your Winning Lottery Ticket
- Stocks 1 Tuesday, February 5, 2013How to Invest in 2013 Without Losing Your Shirt
- Stocks 3 Saturday, January 19, 2013Martin Luther King Quotes to Remember
- Stocks 8 Thursday, January 10, 2013Just Released: The 2013 Forecast in One Chart