Larry D. Spears- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Larry'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Currencies Article 4 Thursday, January 24, 2013The Best Currencies to Invest in for 2013
The best currencies to invest in for 2013 come from Asia, South America, Australia – but not the United States.
The Federal Reserve's misguided insistence on a loose monetary policy, ongoing resistance to government spending cuts, and another increase in the U.S. debt ceiling will all conspire to boost inflationary pressures and restrain the value of the U.S. dollar.
That will, of course, impact domestic market performance and cut into real returns on dollar-denominated investments – but it will also provide major opportunities for U.S. investors who can target issues denominated in the strongest foreign currencies.
Unfortunately, that doesn't include most of the world's other major currencies – including the euro, British pound and Japanese yen – since the economies of the underlying nations are also suffering from sluggish economic recoveries and problems with excess debt.
As such, the strongest currencies in 2013 will likely be found to the north and west of the United States, starting with the neighboring Canadian dollar.
To continue reading, please click here...
- Stock Market Today 4 Monday, December 31, 2012Investing in 2013: Best Bets in an Uncertain Economy
- Silver Prices 8 Tuesday, December 11, 2012How to Buy Silver: The Best is Yet to Come in 2013
- Precious Metals 1 Friday, December 7, 2012How to Buy Gold: Don't Miss the Yellow Metal's Next Move Up
- Stocks 0 Tuesday, October 23, 2012Try This Options Trading Strategy No Matter Who Wins Election 2012
- Stock Market Today 1 Monday, October 8, 2012Six Stocks You Should Own If Obama Wins Election 2012
- Stock Market Today 1 Friday, September 28, 2012If Romney Wins Election, Make Sure You Own These Six Stocks
- U.S. Economy 1 Friday, September 21, 2012Taxmaggedon 2013: These Changes Mean Less Take Home Pay For Everyone
- Top News 0 Thursday, September 20, 2012Taxmageddon 2013: These Filers Are in the Crosshairs
- Stocks 1 Thursday, September 13, 2012Taxmageddon 2013 Hits Dividends Hard – Here's What to Do